Jeeyar Educational Trust USA (JET USA), Inc. was incorporated in 1994, in the State of Illinois as, a non profit organization that is organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as now in effect or as may hereafter be amended, or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue law. All donations and sponsorships in the name of JET USA Inc. is tax deductible with the Federal tax ID: 36-3977444
In furtherance of the purposes set forth in Section 1.02 hereof, the Organization shall foster learning in Ancient Vedic Scriptures (Sanathana Dharma), including Vedas and Upanishads, under the guidance of the Founder and Chief Executive Officer HH Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji. No part of the net earnings or revenues of the Organization will insure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. No part of the activities of the Organization will be carrying on propaganda or to otherwise influence legislation. The Organization shall not participate in or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.
Our parent organization, Jeeyar Educational Trust (JET), was founded by Sri Swamiji and registered in 1983 in Sitanagaram. JET is a global non-profit organization that is committed to improving human lives through education, service, and ancient wisdom.
- Foster vedic learning in ancient vedic scriptures (“Sanathana Dharma”).
- Follow the teachings of the inspiring Acharya, HH Tridandi Srimannaryana Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji.
- Establish places of worship and priest services adhering to the tradition endorsed by the Acharya.
- Provide guidance and tools necessary to practice various samskaras (good living practices) required for individuals and families.
- Propagate the sacred sampradaya (divine methods) among individuals raised or living in the United States and prepare them to pass on this Sampradaya to future generations.
- Conduct lectures, discussion groups, scriptural study groups, and satsangs to the community.
- Provide charitable and philanthropic services locally, nationally, and internationally.